AcademyWebSpecialists.com brings you the straight facts about the U.S. Hispanic online market:
NOTE: Hispanics reside worldwide and the beauty of the Internet is that even if you create a website targeting Hispanics in one country, it will most likely reach Hispanics in other countries, too. The facts below are about the U.S. Hispanic market simply because they are the largest group of Hispanics online. At an estimated 15 million users, the U.S. Hispanic internet population is 11% larger than the Internet population of Spain and 4% larger than than the total online populations of Mexico, Argentina and Colombia combined.
For More Thought:
• U.S. Hispanic Population Offline and Online
• Hispanic Purchasing Power
• The Power of Spanish Online
• Corporate Websites Targeting U.S. Hispanics
Hispanic Internet Marketing:
- The Hispanic population in the U.S. has grown to over 40 million in 2004 (two thirds of Mexican origin). It is relatively young and growing fast.
- Purchasing power has increased 157% over the last seven years and is currently over $450 billion US per year.
- Spending is expected to reach 1 trillion dollars by the year 2010. The population size makes the U.S. the third largest Hispanic country in the World.
- By 2050, it is estimated that the non-Hispanic white population will be in the minority in the US.
- In order to remain competitive, companies must gain a real understanding of the Hispanic consumer experience and purchase orientations.
Let AcademyWebSpecialists.com help you reach out to Hispanics. You will be rewarded with:
Hispanics had an estimated purchasing power of $675 billion in 2003, a number which is expected to increase to $1.2 trillion by 2010. Plus, Hispanic shoppers spend 7% more than the average non-Hispanic shopper online.
Putting up a Hispanic website shows that you speak their language. Once they trust you, they will keep coming back, and they will send their friends and very large families to you.
• Global Awareness.
Hispanics are a truly international community, so even if you design your website with U.S. Latinos in mind, people from Argentina, Spain, Mexico and more may end up using it.